Austria launches migrant program for workers - register now

Austria launches immigration program for skilled and experienced workers 

Highly qualified workers

As a highly qualified third country worker, you have two options:

You can either enter Austria under a job seeker work visa to search for work

If you get a job offer within the visa validity period, you can apply for a Red-White-Red Card at the relevant residence authority in Austria.

You can apply for a Red-White-Red Card with the competent Austrian representation in your country of origin or country of residence, provided you have received a job offer.

As a national of a third country with a very high level of qualification, you can apply for a six-month residence visa for your job search (Job Seeker Visa) if you reach at least 70 points according to the following list of criteria:

You must apply for a job seeker visa (category D) in person at the competent Austrian representation (embassy or consulate) in your country or in your country of residence. Application forms are available at the Austrian representative authority. You will receive a job seeker visa if the Public Employment Service (Arbeitsmarktservice - AMS) confirms to the Austrian representative authority that you have reached the points required for admission.


If you have entered Austria under a visa regime, you do not need a work visa for job seekers. If you find a job matching your qualification during your legal stay without a visa, you can apply for a red-red card during this period here in Austria.


If you receive an offer of employment (employment contract) within the period of validity of your visa, you can apply for a Red-White-Red Card with the competent authority of residence in Austria (Region Governor / Landeshauptmann / Landeshauptfrau, Authorized Regional Administrative Authority / Bezirkshauptmannschaft Administrative Local Authority / Magistrat).


You can apply in person for a Red-White-Red Card for “Very Highly Qualified Workers” with the relevant Austrian representative body (embassy or consulate in your country or country of residence).

The prospective employer can file the application with the competent residence authority in Austria (provincial governor, delegated regional administrative authority or local administrative authority). An Employer's Permit (Arbeitgebererklärung) with specific details about your future workplace must be submitted with the application.


To apply for a job seeker visa, you must submit the following documents:

A valid travel document (eg a passport)

Birth certificate or similar document

Photo (dimensions: 45 x 35 mm) which is no more than six months old

Proof of locally familiar accommodation (eg lease contracts, initial agreement on rental rights or proof of ownership)

Proof of health insurance that covers all risks (compulsory health insurance or equivalent insurance policy)

Proof of sufficient means of subsistence (payroll, pay certificates, employment contracts, insurance benefit certificates, proof of retirement or other retirement or insurance benefits, investment capital or sufficient own assets)

You must submit the following documents for examination of individual criteria under the points system (see above):


1. Special qualifications and skills


Document evidencing the successful completion of a four-year program at a university or other institution of higher education

A document reflecting the status of a university or other higher education institution

Document evidencing successful completion of a program in a MINT subject (= Mathematics, Informatics, Natural Sciences, Technology)

A document confirming the qualification of furnishing

Gross annual salary in a senior management position

Assessment tax notice or payment certificate

Confirmation by your previous employer that you worked in a senior management position

Proof that the company is listed on the stock exchange or a positive report from the relevant Austrian Foreign Trade Office on its activities or business sector

Research and innovation activities

Directory of scientific publications, including titles and sources

A certificate issued by a university or research institution where you worked in the field of research and development or academic scientific teaching

Proof of patent application(s) through extracts from national or regional patent registries

Recognized awards and prizes

2. Work experience

Certificates and work certificates

3. Language skills

Language diploma or language course certificate at levels A1 or A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.

German language diplomas and certificates in particular can be obtained from the following institutions: ÖSD, Goethe-Institut, Telc GmbH, Austrian Integration Fund (ÖIF)

The following diplomas and certificates in particular are recognized as evidence of proficiency in the English language: Cambridge Certificate, TELC, IELTS Diploma, TOEIC Diploma, TOEFL Diploma.

4. Studies in Austria

Course record book and related examination certificates

Document reflecting successful completion of a program of studies in Austria

please note:

You must provide originals and copies of the above-mentioned documents. If the documents are not available in German or English, translations into German or English must be submitted. The Austrian representation will check the documents for completeness and send them to the AMS for assessment and award of points. At the request of AMS you must provide notarized versions of the documents.


The prerequisite for obtaining a Red-White-Red Card is a concrete job offer. This job should match your qualifications and offer an appropriate salary. If these requirements are met, the AMS issues a positive assessment and you will receive a Red-White-Red Card provided the general requirements under Austrian Settlement and Residence Act (local customary residence, health insurance coverage, etc.) are met.


As a Red-White-Red card holder, you are entitled to a fixed-term settlement and employment by the employer specified in your application. The Red-White-Red Card is generally issued for a period of 24 months.

Form link click here

Official Website Link Click Here

Direct Registration Link Click Here

8 تعليقات
إرسال تعليق
  • Muhammed Ali
    Muhammed Ali 9/07/2021 1:12 م

    اريد ان اهاجر الى النمسا

    إرسال ردحذف
    • غير معرف 9/07/2021 1:45 م

      اود الهجره انا وعائلتي اتمنى ذالك محمد شريف فياض حسان من الاردن العمر ٤٤ سنه متزوج وعندي ثلاثه اطفال واعمل فني تمديدات كهرباء منزلي

      إرسال ردحذف
      • عدنان محمد
        عدنان محمد 9/07/2021 9:39 م

        I am from Yemen, I work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I want to travel and I need work. I have the responsibility of the house of 24 people. May God help you

        إرسال ردحذف
        • عدنان محمد
          عدنان محمد 9/07/2021 9:40 م

          انا من اليمن اعمل في المملكة العربية السعودية اريد السفر ومحتاج العمل ضروري عندي مسؤلية بيت ٢٤شخص اللة يوفقكم

          إرسال ردحذف
          • منصورعبيد الطبلي
            منصورعبيد الطبلي 9/08/2021 1:58 ص

            اريدالهجرة الى النمسا

            إرسال ردحذف
            • حمزه دماج على سيف
              حمزه دماج على سيف 9/08/2021 8:11 ص

              أنا حمزه دماج وانا من اليمن واعمل في السعوديه وانا سائق خاص واريد السفر الى النمساء

              إرسال ردحذف
              • خالد عبدالله الهيمد
                خالد عبدالله الهيمد 9/09/2021 9:11 ص

                أريد الهجرة إلى النمسا انا من سوريا عمري25سنة وأعمل في مجالات عديدا

                إرسال ردحذف
                • Hassanaydo
                  Hassanaydo 9/10/2021 8:02 ص

                  حسن عيدو لاجئين سوريين انا وأسرتي مكونة من 6 أشخاص مقيمين في الجزائر أرجاء المساعده في الهجره وشكرا جزيلاً رقم الهاتف 00213555603500

                  إرسال ردحذف

                  وضع القراءة :
                  حجم الخط
                  تباعد السطور